Tuesday, May 07, 2013

ZEUS TELESCOPE 1

Well, lets  see if those ever burning and eruptive desires to write and pour out thoughts on a host of sensational issues  turns out to be  a close call to what good and instructive really are.
In between my usual  dosage of  voraciously scavenging through newspapers,magazines,journals,websites and blogs,(in a quest to douse my ever increasing and compulsive yearning for knowledge), I find myself  unavoidably cocooned in a world of  endless happenings. So,lets see how sharing some would serve a dual aim of not only enlightening my most esteemed  readers but also  creating an avenue to ventilate an overloaded mind.
Menu:
* MY BELOVED NIGERIA
* POLITICS/ROAD TO 2015
* LAW AND ACADEMICS
* RELIGION AND MAN'S QUEST FOR GOD
* EARS ON THE STREETZ
* ENTERTAINMENT
* SPORTS
* FOOD
* WOMEN/MEN ZONE!
 E.T.C

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO VIEW THE WORLD WITH ZEUS, FROM THIS TELESCOPIC PERSPECTIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment